1. Check online (from a hyperlink at DTI Websitehttp://www.dti.gov.ph) if the business
name you like to register is still available.
2. Fill-out the application form (copies can be obtained from DTI-Field offices and also
available online). Indicate at least three (3) preferred business names.
3. Submit application form together with the documentary requirements, and pay corresponding fees to appropriate DTI-field Offices (DTI-NCR for businesses within metro Manila or DTI - Provincial Offices for businesses outside the Metro Manila. Online lodgment of form is available to some DTI-field offices that have stable internet access.
4. After evaluation of the application form and documents, applicant will be advised accordingly (personally for those walk-in clients and an auto e-mail notification for those who lodged online).
5. Issuance of Certificate of Registration.
REGISTRATION OF SINGLE PROPRIETORSHIP/ BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION
(Note: Application to be filed at any near est Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) Offices or through http://www.dti.gov.ph)
Requirements for Filipino Investors
1. Must be a Filipino citizen, at least 18 years old
2. Filipinos whose name are suggestive of alien nationality must submit proof of citizenship such as birth certificate, PRC ID, voter's ID, passport
(a) if the applicant has a foreign sounding name, acquired Filipino citizenship by
naturalization, election or by other means provided by law, he must submit proof of
his Filipino citizenship such as:
- Naturalization certificate and Oath of allegiance,
- Valid ID card issued by the Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) or Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC)
3. Processing Fee of P300.00 and P15 Documentary Stamp
(source: Department of Trade and Industry)